quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

Letter of the deep

Dear Uxe Apprentice,


Came to my attention that you almost lost a soul to Him Fearing what might happen then I, as your boss, I just care that his error not to let that happen again.

After trying to understand what happened, I came to the conclusion that you overlooked something important that you taught early in their learning: the use of emotion and time. He led his victim to believe in his promises. The victim has become almost. If not for the intervention of Uxecave, it would have taken a decision that would undermine all their work.

There was a time when I passed by a similar situation with one of my most loyal victims, which was an atheist. I never thought I could get so close to losing it to Him Everything happened on a day like any other, while he read a book he found by chance in the library of his city. Somehow, that book was used by the Spirit to do his thinking, and some intantes I saw my victim considering what was read and, little by little, moving away from their atheist beliefs we cherish. I see my almost twenty years of intense work is faint as smoke.

I knew there was not much I could do at that moment, after all, in these hours is that we always lose demons. As you know, the argument it is always very convincingly. So, immediately I decided attacking him in an area that the human domino well: it was suggested that the ideal time for lunch. Note that I attacked immediately. We can not wait or let the time pass before we make a new attempt. We have to take good advantage of our time.

I am sure that the enemy counter-attacked with suggestions that he was reading was more important than your meal (as you know, we never managed to hear what He speaks to people, is not it?). Thinking this was his argument, did arise the idea that, 'in fact, that reading was more important than the meal and therefore should be a most appropriate time, not a finalzinho morning. " My patient awakened considerably, so that bad I had suggested that 'it would be better to resume the reading after lunch, when your mind is more fresh,' and he was already half way towards the port of exit.

Once he reached the street, the battle was won. Showed him many things that were happening at the same time: the tragic world events in the headlines of newspapers, an old drunk looking for him without any reason, a teenager wearing a very sexy outfit sitting beside her on the bus, and many other things that distract and have forgotten the things written in that book. When he finally came to the house for lunch, the old and brilliant conceptions of the enemy and of eternal life had returned to their seats.

That is why we must act immediately when the danger approaches. If I had expected a bit more, I probably would have lost. It is extremely important that you learn this lesson. Every time you see a risk situation from the enemy, quickly brings Baila facts of everyday life to the words and arguments of the enemy are forgotten or left aside.

Consider the main tool of the Enemy: His Word. If you find that your patient forget it or did not spend time meditating on it for their own benefit, you are already a step ahead of him.


Regards,



Apolion

Nenhum comentário: